Henry County Business Programs & Services
The Henry County Development Authority team of economic development professionals provides services to:
- Companies considering expanding and/or relocating to Henry County
- Existing Henry County businesses looking to grow in the county
- Start-up and entrepreneurial enterprises interested in learning more about Henry County’s offerings
Henry County works with you to provide research and data relevant to your business, site visits, current Henry County business owner introductions, connections to local education institutions, and much more to ensure you have everything you need to make the decision to grow your business here.
Services & Programs to help you make your site decision:
- Site Selection Services – Henry County’s dedicated business development staff is ready to help you relocate or expand your business. Contact us if you need assistance with site selection.
- Taxes & Incentives Assistance – County and Georgia tax credits, exemptions and job training incentives spell out why your new business location is in Henry County. More on economic incentives & financing.
- Workforce Development – Henry County’s qualified workforce is trained by the nation’s most renowned universities and technical schools, Learn more.
- Property Location Assistance – Most corporate relocations begin with the search for that perfect building or site and in Henry County you have a wide selection of sites to see. Learn how to get your customized building and/or site presentation based on your specific requirements.
- Research and Data Services – Learn why Henry County is your company’s new home through these data sets and maps of the county’s demographics.